Stendhal is an engaging OS X multiplayer adventure game (MMORPG) in which you can control and develop your character.
In Stendhal you can explore the surroundings, towns, buildings, dungeons, and more.
You can develop and grow your character by completing tasks and quests that will also earn you gold and experience.
With the acquired gold you can buy items designed to improve your weapons and armor.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New quest from Julius: Emotion Crystals
· New items required by Mayor Chalmers and Hazel
· New food requirements for Katinka's animals
· Snake pit beneath Ados caves
· New dropped items: elvish hat
· New quest items: stone legs
· More lights on Ados market, around Athor island and more light effects
· New look for mountain orc
· Dwarves rebuilt rails in Semos Mine
· New creatures: Mimics, cobra, king cobra, and lamia
· More sounds and descriptions for creatures
· Creatures added to the mountains
· Pdiddi warns first customers about the risk of his pills
· Pianos and clocks have sound effects
· Toilets and sinks have running water sound effects
· Athor's ferry has "creaking" sound effects
· Jef feels better but still wants to hear from his mom
· Pushable stone blocks
· Background music in hell
· Growing cherry trees on Orril Mountain
· A lot of redrawn tilesets
· style changeable from settings menu
· Special character in offline messages (postman messages) work now
· Fixed imperial defender sprite
· Map fixe...