Steam Marines is a fun, easy to play, roguelike game where you explore the map and kill enemies in a turn based manner.
Steam Marines is available for both Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Here are some key features of "Steam Marines":
· 2D retro-styled art and turn based action.
· Procedurally Generated Levels and Items.
· A squad of combatants fighting for their lives in monster filled steampunk spaceship.
· Use your squad to cover defensive positions or funnel enemies into chokepoints to blow them up.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added high score screen.
· (Physical) armor is always reduced by 1 from a direct enemy attack.
· Weapon stats no longer have a chance to be reduced on enemy attack.
· Marine class armor has a higher range of randomized armor rating stat.
· Base class armor rating rebalanced; Leader has 4, Scout has 2, Grenadier has 6, and Support has 3.
· Base melee and range damage for all enemy units reduced across the board.
· Tick health increased slightly.
· Thopter health decreased slightly.
· Rebalanced Buckets. Damage and armor values reduced.
· Treasure chests can now contain items other than armor and weapons. Chest spawn chance slightly increased depending on deck level.
· Special weapons now appear earlier in the game and with more frequency than normal weapons. To compensate randomized armor has a higher chance of being in chests instead of weapons.
· Weapons can now come with an “Acid” prefix which makes them reduce targets' armor ratings.
· Added Longsights and Shortsights, single use items that...