Starcraft II is a challenging real-time strategy game featuring a sci-fi story line and both single-player and multiplayer modes.
As the supreme commander, you must expand and lead your armies on the battlefield. You will have an overall perspective upon the situation and you must use your skills to efficiently move your units in order to destroy your enemy.
StarCraft II comes with three ’races’ and their armies are organized completely different. To win, the player must adapt the battle strategy, taking into account the strengths and weaknesses of each race.
Here are some key features of "Starcraft II":
· Allows you to track your single and multi-player achievements
· Stay in contact with your friends within the game
· When playing online, Starcraft II will search for the perfect match
· Provides custom game types and maps
· NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon X1600 or better
· 12 GB available HD space
· 2 GB RAM
· DVD-ROM drive
· Broadband Internet connection
· 1024X720 minimum display resolution
· The Starter Edition of StarCraft II gives you access to the first five missions of the Wings of Liberty single-player campaign, as well as an additional selection of single and multiplayer options.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The “Damaged Units Only” status bar option now applies only to life, shields, and energy. All other status bars behave as if “Always” is selected.
· Custom observer interface files are now read from the “My Documents/StarCraft II/Interfaces” location rather than account specific locations.
· The Idle Worker button now plays a subtle glow animation while active.
· The Regions button on the Login Screen is now visible at the password entry step. Upon selecting a region, players will be logged out to account entry with the proper region selected.
· A confirmation dialog now displays for players attempting to login to regions running a newer version of StarCraft II than their current version, rather than automatically closing the game client and patching up to the newest version.
· Replay files now contain additional game information and statistics for data analysis. (Stay tuned for further instructions on how to utilize this data in an upcoming blog post on the StarCraft II Community Sit...