Spore Creature Creator is a fun tool that allows you to create your unique creatures to be used in the Spore game.
In Spore you create your own species and guide it through 5 different periods, trying to impose themselves as the most dominant.
The game also comes with Sporepedia, an online tool that allows you to search and share Spore creations with other players.
Note: For MAC players, the patch can be obtained by simply starting your game.
Here are some key features of "Spore Creature Creator":
· BUILD using 228 drag-and-drop, flexible parts is it fashion, function, or fashunction?
· PAINT with unique patterns, make your creature stand out in a crowd.
· PLAY with your creature as it comes to life with dances, poses, and emotions.
· SHARE using built-in snapshot and video tools-make your creature a star.
· Intel Core Duo Processor
· Memory - 1024 MB RAM
· ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
· Video Card - A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
· The trial version features 25% of the creature-making parts from Spore and lets players shape, paint and play with their custom-created creatures.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Asymmetry is now available for creatures! Details on new Asymmetry features for Creatures and Vehicles can be found here.
· This patch fixes several crashes in Space Game.
· Many tuning improvements to Space Game, including reduced disaster rates at all levels of difficulty, adjustments to Hard Mode, increased limits on concurrent trade routes, as well as changes to tool unlocks for the Knights.
· Creator Lineage appears correctly for all creation types shared after this patch is installed.
· Cheat is included that permits Creators to export creatures in Collada format for use in Maya. Creators must acknowledge and accept a Tools EULA to perform this operation. An additional cheat has been provided to enable highest quality textures to appear on vehicles, where it is supported by user hardware.
· Fixed a problem where creations would go missing if a user quits the game in any way while downloads are in progress.
· Fixed a bug where achievements wer...