Simutrans is an engaging transportation simulator that runs under Mac OS X powered byIntel processors, Windows, Linux, and BeOS.
In this game you are placed in the role of a transportation company manager , and your goal is to get goods of various kinds, as well as passengers and mail, from one place to the next.
Simutrans is a very complex game that features tile graphics, and it is constantly evolving, with new features being added.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CHG: Removed the restriction of having border heights at water level. Forces a savegame version step, new maps can't be properly shown in previous versions.
· CHG: Raise and Lower tools interact with the grid now, not with tiles.
· ADD: (jk271/Dwachs) finance history distinguishes transport type
· CHG: Added a new setting to simuconf.tab, background_color. Allows to change the color of the background.
· ADD: Depature and arrival times can be shown in the halt dialoge
· CHG: Updates to the in-game pointer mechanics, updates its position after using a tool, and hides when the pointer is outside the world.
· ADD: (neroden) clustering of houses, set "cluster_factor" in cityrules.tab to about 10 times the typical distribution weight
· ADD: Displaying the natural slope at the map border if requested (default on)