Scarab of Ra is a graphic adventure game, long considered one of the classics of Macintosh.
Become an archaeology student, following the great explorer Mississippi Smith on his most challenging expedition.
Explore the unknown interior of the Great Pyramid of RA the Sun-God! Every game is different in this adventure that features point-of-view graphics and a rich collection of hazards, traps, tools, and rewards.
Here are some key features of "Scarab of RA":
· Save Games - Games can last a while. Save long games to finish them later.
· Point of View Graphics - Get the explorer's-eye-view of the interior of the Great Pyramid!
· Every Game Is Different - This game isn't over after you've won the first time. There's a different game every time you play.
· On-Line Help - Scarab of RA has an extensive on-line manual, built right into the program. You don't have to learn much to get started, but when you want more info, it's at your fingertips.
· Automatic Mapping - Mapping's important. Move carefully through the pyramid, and your map will be drawn for you automatically as we explore.