Proelia 2 is a unique, simple, small, easy to use, multi role play game encounter tracking tool.
Proelia 2 is available only for the Mac OS X platform.
NOTE: To buy Proelia 2 via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Proelia 2":
· Create "prepared" encounters for later use, and then run them any number of times with the click of a button.
· Create pre-made groups and use them in any encounter. They can be dragged and dropped into any encounter on the fly.
· Set the color and marker text for each participant in the encounter, so you can quickly find them on the map.
Multiple game systems:
· Supports a variety of RPGs through a plugin system that allows new systems to be added.
Import characters from iPlay4e or DDI:
· Link your characters or monsters to iPlay4e, or load a DDI character builder or monster builder file to quickly setup your character.
· Data can be reloaded at any time if updates are made on iPlay4e or DDI.
Flexible condition tracking:
· Supported game systems provide an array of pre-fab conditions that can be applied to participants or regions. You can also add custom conditions and keep them in a library for later use.
· Each encounter can display a map that allows you to track positioning of participants, especially in relation to regions, so you can tell if someone is standing too close to a fire, or is subject to an aura or other environmental effect.
· Display a copy of the encounter map on an external display or a projection system.
· Keeps track of the length of the encounter, and allows you to see the longest, shortest, and average turn length.
· 64-Bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many improvements to encounter management in active encounters.
· DDI Monster Builder file import.
· Move to Here menu item on the map.
· Errors during health value adjustment from conditions.
· Tokens no longer go missing when first moved on the map.
· Tokens hanging off the edge of the map can now be picked up.
· Encoding issues when retrieving iPlay4e characters.
· Tags are recalculated correctly.
· Type-ahead in a condition no longer locks up the program.