Poker Clock will allow you to easily host a Hold'em, Omaha, or Stud poker tournament.
Are you using an egg timer to keep track of the time in each level? Are players asking what the current blinds are every few minutes? Then check out Poker Clock for Mac.
Here are some key features of "Poker Clock":
· Quickly set up for your tournament. You'll be up and running within minutes.
· Use pre-configured schedules, or create your own custom ones.
Clock / Timer:
· Easily configure and control the clock for your tournament.
Prize Pool / Payout Structures:
Keep track of the number of add-ons, buy-ins, and re-buys and their values. Use pre-configured payout structures, or create your own.
Info at a Glance:
· See the current ante, small blind, big blind, time remaining, current time, blinds schedule, prize pool, and payout structure at a glance.
· Use a wireless remote to control the clock. You won't have to leave your seat!
· Runs on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
· Not much more than an egg timer, and cheaper than some!
· Minimum display size of 1024 x 768
· 14 days trial