Slender is a first person horror game where your only goal is to find 8 manuscripts about the Slender Man, a paranormal creature.
The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains.
· Mouse -- Look around
· W,A,S & D -- Move
· Left Shift -- Sprint
· Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
· Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
· Q & E -- Zoom in/out
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fog now starts out almost non-existent, and gets more dense as more pages are collected.
· Enabled the enemy to appear more often in areas you just can't see (previously, he would avoid appearing in areas you weren't facing, so this will allow him to appear, for example, in front of you but behind a tree).
· Added a 1-second cooldown after jogging/sprinting before your stamina starts to recover. Your flashlight also swings back up in front of you a little bit slower than before.
· Reduced the enemy's speed slightly to compensate for the above two changes.
· Added more to the Options menu. You can now change the mouse sensitivity, and tweak a few extra graphics options (which should hopefully help with framerate issues).
· Fixed a bug where the enemy would sometimes appear partially inside a wall.
· Fixed a bug where tree leaves would light up if the flashlight was anywhere near the tree. Also added a small amount of wind movement on the leaves.
· Removed "Map" button from input control list (there...