PCGen is currently is aimed at supporting as many RPGs as is humanly possible.
The project's current focus is on OGL games (OGL is Wizards of the Coast's Open Gaming License).
PCGen is a tool designed to run on Mac OS X, Windows, Solaris, and Unix/Linux.
Here are some key features of "PCGen":
· Supports scores of d20 games and settings from over a dozen publishers.
· Highly configurable, allowing the GM to add or remove races, classes, feats, and house rules such as unusual class or race restrictions.
· Supports level advancement, with configurable progressions of feats, skills, and ability score bonuses.
· Produces numerous customized character sheets in HTML and PDF format.
· Produces a "party" sheet with information needed by the GM.
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Auto management of weapon order according to where it is equipped
· Tabs now remember selected columns and views
· Improvements to purchasing and equipping gear
· Portrait thumbnail is now used on the output sheets
· Full range increments listing for ranged weapons
· Our LST converter is ready to go for converting data from 5.16 to 6.0 format
· [Paizo] Player Companion: Orcs of Golarion
· [Paizo] Paizo Blog - Pirate Familiars