NetAcquire is a unique, fun, strategy and board game where you must defeat your opponents.
NetAcquire is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "NetAcquire":
Net Worths field:
· Shows each player's net worth, which is the amount of money they'd have if the game ended immediately.
User list sorting: Can either:
· not sort, sort alphabetically, or sort by game number.
· If desired, an audio file selected by the user is played when it's the user's turn to make a decision.
· If desired, games are logged to files (for future review in Review Mode) in a directory chosen by the user.
· Game log files can be drag-n-dropped into the window in order to be reviewed. Arrow keys are used to go between turns or decisions.
User messages are shown in a different color:
· User messages are shown as normal in the message windows, except they are in magenta text.
Modal messages reported in the message windows:
· Modal messages such as "Tile bag empty" or "Game ended" are displayed in the message windows in red text. There is an option to also display these in dialog boxes.
Game board label mode:
· Can show coordinates, hotel initials, or nothing.
· Java 1.6 or later