Allows you to play a game of NetAcquire
NetAcquire is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Net Worths field:
- Shows each player's net worth, which is the amount of money they'd have if the game ended immediately.
- User list sorting: Can either:
- not sort, sort alphabetically, or sort by game number.
- Audio notices:
- If desired, an audio file selected by the user is played when it's the user's turn to make a decision.
- Game logging:
- If desired, games are logged to files (for future review in Review Mode) in a directory chosen by the user.
- Review mode:
- Game log files can be drag-n-dropped into the window in order to be reviewed. Arrow keys are used to go between turns or decisions.
- User messages are shown in a different color:
- User messages are shown as normal in the message windows, except they are in magenta text.
- Modal messages reported in the message windows:
- Modal messages such as "Tile bag empty" or "Game ended" are displayed in the message windows in red text. There is an option to also display these in dialog boxes.
- Game board label mode:
- Can show coordinates, hotel initials, or nothing.