Minecraft is a fun arcade game where you explore lost worlds, kill monsters and uncover various secrets.
You can also make your own build in the all new creative mode, where you have all the items available from the start, and you cannot die.
Minecraft is developed using the Java programming language and works on all platforms that come with support for the Java Runtime (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
· Java 1.6 or later
· 1 GB of RAM
· The demo version is single player only and lasts 5 game days per world.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MC-22 - Jukebox audio volume doesn't decrease
· MC-1123 - SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
· MC-1407 - Tamed wolves and cats despawn
· MC-4253 - Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
· MC-8112 - Pick-Block and Furnaces
· MC-8260 - Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
· MC-12133 - Arrows visually float when shot into a block
· MC-11229 – Using the anvil for free
· FPS issues when using high-resolution textures
· Minecraft Realms-related fixes