Minecraft Hunger Games Map Generator is an application that can be used to generate random maps which can be used by multiplayer servers.
Minecraft Hunger Games Map Generator allows you to set the map width and length, as well as insert ruins, traps, towers and chests.
Minecraft Hunger Games Map Generator is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Minecraft Hunger Games Map Generator":
· Randomly generated terrain with customizable world dimensions and seed
· Customizable generation of features in map
· Customizable map style using a Settings File
· Configuration files for HungerArena and Survival Games plugins automatically generated
· Randomly placed features including ruins, fortresses, enchanting towers, crafting houses, farms and traps.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for books. Libraries now are a useful part of the arena.
· Modified experience orb amounts to match the new system in MC 1.3.1.