Mia: Reading is a unique, fun educational game. The Bugaboo Bugs have chosen Mia's house as their new residence and Marty has heard that their presence usually leads to a disastrous ending!
Your child will lead Mia throughout an old victorian house and garden in order to find clues as well as the items needed to help find a way to save her community from this unhappy outcome.
Children learn fundamental subjects and skills as they play with Mia. Mia’s Reading Adventure has been designed to support the school’s curriculum from kindergarten to grade three, and includes 12 exciting literacy activities each with four distinct levels of difficulty.
NOTE: To buy Mia: Reading via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mia: Reading":
· Two game styles: Adventure or Activities Only
· Four curriculum levels
· Easy to consult progress report
· Educational activities seamlessly integrated
· Colorful environments and endearing characters in a rich 3D environment
· Feature-film quality animation
· Real-time control of the main character
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OS X 10.8 compatibility improvements.