Maratis 3.21 Beta
An easy to use game development tool for your Mac
Maratis works on Windows, Mac and iPhone, and can be virtually used on every platform.
Use a simple Lua scripting language or have access to the full Engine in C++.
- Editor based environment
- Light and powerful Engine (MCore + MEngine), portable, both previous and next generation (Fixed pipeline and Shader based pipeline)
- Per pixel lightning, custom shaders (glsl), normal map, dynamic shadows, animated meshs…
- Multilayered uvMaps (custom multitexture, baked light map, etc)
- Bullet physics, 3D sound, Font system (can load TTF)
- Standard image and sound format (TGA, JPG, PNG, WAV, AIF, OGG…)
- Lua scripting language
- C++ SDK
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved Lua API
- Performances improvement using SSE instructions and vertex buffers
- Better 3d navigation, with adaptive center of view