Making History II 1.29.49573
Determine the history of your nation, is all up to you whether history will speak of you as a liberator or a conqueror
Making History II gives players the power to take full control of any world nation, colonies, regions, cities, and military units during the time leading up to and during the Second World War.
Armchair generals and fans of grand strategy can take their turns building great empires or protecting the world from tyranny during these pivotal moments in world history.
Every turn offers countless decisions and options to move forward, writing the history of your empire. Will you block trade routes with your navy, choking off enemy supplies? Will you grant a restless ethnic or religious group independence to prevent widespread revolt? Will you build up your trade agreements and expand your influence with industrial might, or invest in an expensive, technologically advanced army to crush all opposition?
No two games of MHII will be the same as there are an unlimited number of ways to achieve your goals. The choices you make determine the history of your nation. Whether that history will speak of a liberator or a conqueror is up to you.
- Play any nation on a beautifully rendered 3D world map.
- Control hundreds of different land, sea and air units that represent historic vehicles and weapons used by major and minor powers of the era.
- Research an array of weapon systems and tactical improvements that allow upgrades for existing forces and structures to match advancing technology.
- Fly bombing missions against industrial and military targets or establish air patrols over enemy regions.
- Manage an extensive economic system covering production of resources, domestic food consumption, and international trade.
- Initiate infrastructure projects that modernize your nation and expand your economic potential.
- Construct factories and research facilities that increase the power of your nation or sabotage and destroy the buildings controlled by your enemies.
- Battle an intelligent AI that instigates, reacts and adapts to the changing game dynamics, generating action on the home front and abroad.
- Encounter unique nations, each with their own characteristics that influence behavior.
- Discover diverse populations divided by culture, ethnicity, religion and political ideology; factors that destabilize nations, provoking revolts, coups and civil wars.
- Develop your colonies, liberate captured nations, establish puppet states or annex enemy territories.
- Engage in espionage and interfere in the internal affairs of your neighbors.
- Enjoy a new, innovative multiplayer system that supports up to 32 players and greatly reduces the obstacles to long-term games.
Making History II
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This latest update has many new improvements, bug fixes, balancing, performance improvements and additions to the editor.
- Highlights of this update include a new mid war scenario "The Grand Finale", improvements to priorities and choices the AI makes, improvements to the look of the map, and a lot of game balancing based on your feedback.