Mah Jong Solitaire 2 is a simple tile matching game for the Macintosh. All you have to do to play is find two tiles which are “free”, which means they don’t have a tile on both sides, left and right, and then find another matching tile.
Click on both, and they’ll disappear, when you have no tiles left, you’ve won the game. It sounds easy, but Mah Jong Solitaire 2 can keep you scratching your head for hours.
Mah Jong Solitaire will keep you glued to the computer for days.
NOTE: To buy Mah Jong Solitaire 2 via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mah Jong Solitaire 2":
· OpenGL 3D Graphics
· Built in music player
· Built in layout browser, remembers your last played layouts!
· Play statistics
· Undo, Shuffle, Suggest and many other help options
· Five difficulty options
· Six different game modes including memory, two turns, and classic.
· Make your own layouts using the editor
· Use your own backgrounds
· 12 different high quality tilesets
· 55 Layouts High quality backgrounds, some shot around New Zealand
· Music playlist editor
· Saves your high scores
· Random layout generator
· Built from the ground up only for Mac OS X
· Free upgrade for Mah Jong Solitaire 1 owners.
· 32 MB VRAM minimum.
· 64 MB RAM minimum.
· 30 MB hd space minimum.
· G3, G4, G5 or Intel Processor
· Nag screens.
· Some tilesets and layouts disabled.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixed with Very Hard mode and highscores