Lugaru HD is a fun adventure game where you play the role of Turner, a rebel bunny that has some unique combat skills.
Your objective is to find the people responsible for slaughtering your village. You will soon find about a conspiracy that involves corrupt leaders of the rabbit and wolf republics.
NOTE: To buy Lugaru HD via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Lugaru HD":
· Gone are the days of combo memorization and button mashing. Lugaru uses a context-sensitive combat system to put all the moves at your finger tips. It’s up to you to choose the right move at the right time and think your way through the fights.
· Each level presents you with an environment and a series of enemies. How you choose to defeat your adversaries is entirely up to you. Storm in from the front and fight everyone at once or ambush your foes one at a time with stealth attacks.
· Not only does striking your enemies do damage, but so does colliding with the environment once you’ve knocked them off their feet. Nothing does more damage than a swift rabbit kick that sends the enemy hurtling into a stone wall.
· Factors like wind direction and whether or not you remembered to clean the blood off your knife affect your ability to sneak up on the enemy undetected. Brutal AI: Enemies in Lugaru prefer unfair fights. Expect them to shout for back up, attack in groups, and exploit any superior weaponry they can find.
· Turning on Lugaru’s debug mode gives you access to the map editor so you can build your own levels, campaigns and mods. Debug mode also enables crazy cheats that allow players to fly, have infinite health, explode enemies’ heads and set themselves on fire further igniting anyone who comes too close.
New HD Textures:
· The original Lugaru has gotten a more modern, graphical makeover while still staying true to the game’s spirit. Special thanks to Tim Soret for his HD texture pack.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem with save files