LAN Tournament Manager 0.11 Alpha
Allows you to manage various tournaments
LAN Tournament Manager is a free and easy to use program to setup and display brackets for any tournament. You can currently choose from single or double elimination (pool play to come in future). LAN Tournament Manager is programmed in Java.
- Single or Double Elimination
- Randomize Starting Positions or Add Bias to Certain Players (Separate the Better Players)
- Store Win/Loss Information for Players and Games
- Easily Select the Winners and Generate the Next Game
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Easily add/remove players in player initialization
- Can change a player name by right-clicking the win chooser (don't left click
- Added "Reward Byes" to options to automatically end all rounds with byes