A simple yet powerful crosswords client for Mac OS X
KrossWordz also offers to download daily puzzles from several online sources. All of that in a clean and intuitive aqua interface.
KrossWordz offers you to download daily puzzles from several online sources.
- Elegant crosswords:
- KrossWordz features a simple and elegant multi-documents interface. It can open any puzzle in the Across Lite format, the standard format for crosswords puzzles available on internet.
- Online puzzles:
- KrossWordz can download puzzles from several newspapers like the New York Times, Washington Post or Wall Street Journal.
- Nice markers:
- KrossWordz can check the letters you typed or reveal the letters you couldn't find. Each time, a nice marker in the top-right corner of the letter shows the letter status.
- Clues floating window:
- KrossWordz displays a resizable clues floating window to display all the clues from the current puzzle.
- Intelligent clues highlighting:
- The clues floating window highlight the current clue in blue, while the clue in the other direction is highlighted in gray. That way, you can easily identify.
- Cool timer:
- Keep track of how long it took you to solve a puzzle. The timer features a pause/resume button in case you need to take a coffee break...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed the congratulations message which was missing the elapsed time to solve the puzzle.