Kill Fun Yeah is a 2D platform shooter that can be played online. Your objective is to find your way to the top using a huge arsenal of weapons.
You can also create your own maps using custom sprites and tile sets, or customize your player skin.
· Walk, crouch, jump, stomp and climb ladders/ceilings: WASD
· Pick up Stuff, capture F, Spawn: E
· Throw/Drop Item: Q
· Fire: Left Mouse Button
· Deflect: Right Mouse Button
· Attract: Shift + Right Mouse Button
· Toggle Build Mode: C
· Enable Build Mode: LCtrl
· Switch Between Tiles in Build Mode: X/Z
· Place Tile in Build Mode: Left Mouse Button
· Hit Tile in Build Mode: Left Mouse Button
· Chat: T
· Team Chat: Y
· Toggle Console: F1
· Toggle Player Names: F2
· Exit to Lobby: ESC
· 3 hours trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added buttons for toggling sfx and music to the ESC-screen.
· Changed so that deflecting is done with LShift (by default) and attracting is done by simply right clicking.
· Fixed a bug that could lead to game servers crashing when kicking a player.
· Fixed a bug where players could throw grenades between rounds.
· Fixed problems with the game client freezing when CPU load is too high. (most likely only affected really bogged down and/or low end machines)
· Fixed a bug where certain game input would keep being processed between rounds.
· Fixed a bug that would make a player keep quacking repeatedly when holding the freeze button while out of sauce.
· Fixed so that the HUD never appears while the ESC-screen is showing.