KeyWack 1.9 Build 72
Prevents babies from accidentally open programs or files.
KeyWack prevents babies from accidentally opening most programs or documents, and makes banging even more fun by drawing shapes and playing random sounds as the keys are whacked.
KeyWack is based on the design of the original KeyWack by Paul Duffy. The file download contains versions for Macintosh (Universal Binary), Windows and Linux. Please try not too press the keyboard keys too fast or too hard.
If you want to place a shape at a particular location you can use the mouse.
- Optional toggles include:
- Limit display to counting through numbers then letters to teach kids (Command-K)
- Rotation of letters & numbers (Command-R)
- Turn the Sound off (Command-S)
- Wipe the screen of images (Command-W)
- About Help (Command-A)
- To quit KeyWack type Command-Q or Control-X.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8.0
- Fix: Removed the Command-X quitting from the Mac version since the keys are very close and may be accidentally pressed.
- Fix: Graphical objects now can be rotated along with all the text objects.
- Fix: Many of the pictures have been cleaned up more.
- Fix: Returned the Edit menu so that the Serial Number can be easily pasted in.