JiXii is a jigsaw puzzle game that allows you to use your own TIFF or JPEG images to break apart and put back together again.
Here are some key features of "JiXii":
· A new piece type - similar to the classic one but with random key and hole combination.
· Function to "Show edge pieces only" (default user key assignment: o).
· Option to scatter pieces automatically when a new image is selected.
· Sessions limited to 10 minutes.
· Nag screen.
· Preferences and puzzles are not saved.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OSX 10.8.x and the Retina display compatibility.
· The block piece type is modified.
· Option of a few puzzle board textures is added.