Java Open Chess is a unique, easy to play, simple chess game, where you can confront your skills against a human opponent.
Java Open Chess is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Java Open Chess":
· 2 local players game
· 2 network players game
· Tabbed window - each game in separate tab
· Each tab can be both client and server in case of network game
· Save game in chess notation
· Load game in chess notation
· Game clock
· Chat during network game
· Fully themable interface of chessboard and pieces