JMRI is a tool that allows you to control a model railroad from the comfort of your desktop.
JMRI is created as a tool for train hobbyists that want to create their own layout controls.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved how cars are forwarded to alternate tracks. Now if the alternate track's spur becomes available during the build, cars originally sent to the alternate are now redirected to the spur.
· Made some minor improvements to the train build reports when a train departs or enters staging.
· Improved how the csv manifest counts empty cars with custom loads.
· New operations feature, you can now control if arrival or departure times are shown on your train manifests. See under "Edit Train"->Tools->Options
· You can now open a csv manifest directly from the trains window.
· When building a train, the move list is no longer in alphabetical order.
· You can now force a car or locomotive to any track when using the "Set" window.
· You can now reset the move counts for cars and locos. See under Tools->Roster in the Cars and Locomotives window.
· Train, car, and locomotive log files are now only created when there's data to save. This should eliminate empty log files.