Hattrick Organizer is an OS X compatible application that allows you to create and organize your own club, team, players and compete against various players.
Hattrick Organizer is a user friendly online manager tool that enables you to play virtual football games with other players from around the world.
Hattrick Organizer providers platform independent jar files and various additional resources pack.
Here are some key features of "Hattrick Organizer":
· Manager assistant for www.hattrick.org
· Rating prediction for your lineup
· Training analysis and prediction
· Team statistics
· Many additional plugins
· Easy to use interface
· Hattrick account
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hattrick Organizer now requires Java 1.6 (aka JRE6)Open JDK supports older operating systems that oracle does notPlease update your Java installation if needed.
· Training is now minute basedCorrect counting only for matches downloaded in 1.431 or later.
· It is possible to delete your own matches by the db cleanup tool, and download them again by
· archive options in downloadAfter this a full subskill recalculation could be interesting.
· Osmosis training has been addedA small training effect for all players on the field.
· Added green background for 100% trainees and yellow for 50% trainees in training prediction (white background for osmosis training).
· Use subskill overflow for training prediction to avoid rounding errors hiding coach and assitant number changes effects.
· The skill level effect on training has been adjusted.
· Skill drops due to age at 30 or above, or at skills of 16 or above is in as a first version.
· Speeds will require more or less tuning.