Gigalomania is a free and open source 2D Real Time Strategy game for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay consists of researching and developing new technology with which to conquer your enemies, from rocks and sticks to nuclear weapons and spaceships.
You can advance through ten different ages, from the stone age to the future. There are 28 different maps to play through.
Detailed instructions on how to play Gigalomania are available HERE.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED Possible crash when loading save games.
· FIXED Building health bars weren't reduced properly.
· FIXED In element stocks screen, positioning of number of elements was sometimes slightly obscured by the element icon.
· ADDED Ported to Android.
· UPDATED Boosted tower strength by 50% (not so easy to destroy, and lasts longer on average than other buildings).
· UPDATED Reduced effectiveness of shields (problem of taking ages to destroy sectors when AI can keep using shields).
· UPDATED People no longer killed if a building destroyed.
· UPDATED Your people and armies are automatically evacuated if the tower is destroyed.
· UPDATED Health bars shown for buildings in main screen view, including for enemy sectors.
· UPDATED Improvements for touchscreen UI.