Gamebook Adventures 2: The Siege of the Necromancer is the second in a series of interactive fantasy gamebooks where the user controls the direction of the story.
Gamebook Adventures 2: The Siege of the Necromancer's action is set in the town of Myr where you return after a long summer in the mines, only to find your town besieged by strange creatures.
NOTE: To buy Gamebook Adventures 2: The Siege of the Necromancer via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Gamebook Adventures 2: The Siege of the Necromancer":
· Newly written fantasy adventure story containing magic, monsters and mystery. We are not simply a re-print of old gamebooks with each GA story lovingly crafted by experienced gamebook authors.
· Easy to use interface with classic page turning. As easy as reading a book!
· Dynamic page links that respond to your situation.
· New gamebook rules and battle system unique to Gamebook Adventures. Rules are accessible at any time during the adventure if you need to refresh yourself.
· Real-time 3D dice rolling with realistic physics.
· Quick Dice feature for those who want to speed up dice rolls
· Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
· Accessible character sheet at all times during reading which auto updates when you pick up an item, your stats change, or you gain valuable information to help in your quest.
· Difficulty levels - Classic, Bookworm and Novice.
· Use bookmarks to save your progress helping you get past tricky sections.
· Many paths to follow, with each revealing important story arcs. Lots of potential ways to complete the book and get the perfect ending.
· Achievements to collect throughout the book for those who wish to thoroughly explore all aspects of the story.
· Beautifully illustrated by Dan Maxwell. Once found, each illustration is framed and mounted on the achievements wall so they can be accessed full-screen!
· High resolution artwork.
· Keep informed as the land of Orlandes grows. “Orlandes Uncovered” is a detailed history of the fantasy setting and will be updated at regular intervals giving you a rich and rewarding overall experience with the gamebooks.
· Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled. This will also be updated regularly as the details about the world unfold and expand.