Freecell Solver is a cross-platform utility that will solve Freecell games.
This means that Freecell Solver will automatically find the solution for Freecell and other similar games, such as Forecell, Seahaven Towers, or Eight Off.
To build Freecell Solver, you will need a C compiler. Also, the Freecell Solver program was written in ANSI C.
Freecell Solver is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Major speedups to the Simple Simon code - including order of complexity
- ones where a lookup is now O(1) instead of O(num_cards). The Simple Simon
- code was in general heavily refactored and cleaned up.
- Some bugs in the Simple Simon alogrithms were fixed, slightly modifying
- the outputted solutions.
- Add missing BuildRequires to the RPM .spec .
- Add the +qualified-seed-improved+ preset.
- Fix the run-time display of the iteration count during
- +pkill -USR1 fc-solve+.
- Some minor refactorings and optimizations.