Flyghty is a simple, easy to use 2D flight simulator. Flyghty has both civilian and military flights involving both land and ocean environments.
A 1940s aircraft carrier allows deck take offs, catapult launches, and dangerous tail-hook landings. Enemy battleships try to shoot you out of the sky.
Civilian practice includes take offs, landings, cruising, loops, dives, inversion, stalls, fog, wind and equipment failures. Military adds air-to-air battles with enemy planes and dangerous Missions to torpedo enemy battleships.
Control is via keyboard, mouse or track pad, with 4 zoom levels.
· 800 MHz G4 or G5
· 30 minutes limit.
· No saving.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Four mountain peak heights for launch/landing slopes
· More zoom levels and extreme elevator deflections
· Biplane has better handling, retractable gear and flaps
· Plane damage due to ground contact and enemy fire
· Protect your runway and carrier from balloon bombs
· Missions add descriptions and completion bonuses