FlatOut 2 is a racing game that will allow you to experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around on and off the track causing fences to shatter, tire walls explode, water tanks and barrels fly across the track into other cars.
FlatOut 2 comes with more than 5000 destructible objects on each track and 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly increasing the mayhem with every lap!
And with the ever popular Rag Doll mini-games from the original FlatOut making a welcome return and better than ever with 12 Rag Doll events, a Rag Doll Championship as well as online support for Rag Dolls, FlatOut 2 is set to be the biggest, brashest and most destructive action racing game on the Mac.
NOTE: To buy FlatOut 2 via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "FlatOut 2":
· The inclusion of an enhanced Championship Mode. Multiple cups across increasing difficultly levels, each cup contains a series of races that the player competes in for accumulated totals of money and points
· Online multiplayer modes up to 8 players on Mac and PC
· Improved physics engine for an even greater racing feel
· Drive at eye watering speeds on the fast tracks with extra nitro boost rewards
· Improved opponent AI. Each AI driver now has their own character, biography and individual driving personalities
· Unlockable bonus items for the first time including bonus cars, Championship Cups and Destruction Arenas
· Set in the US (the original was set in Europe)
· Thirtyfour vehicles as opposed to sixteen in the original game
· Additional car types including Muscle cars, Sports cars, Pickup Trucks and Compacts (the original only contained Muscle cars)
· The inclusion of a garage for the first time to allow the owning of multiple vehicles
· Increased number of race environments including Big City, LA Storm Drains, Rocky Mountain Forest, Corn Fields and Desert
· Sixty track combinations (thirty six in the original
· Alternate track routes included for the first time and the AI uses them
· Twice as many Destruction Derby Arenas (six as opposed to three in the original)
· Twice as many Rag Doll Mini Games (Twelve compared to six in the original)
· Any Intel CPU
· 512 MB RAM
· GeForce 7300, Radeon X1600 or Intel GMA X3100 128MB
· 4GB Hard Disk space
· Broadband connection for Internet play and Product Registration
· This demo game will only give access to a limited number of tracks and cars
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bug fixes.