Expedition is a free roguelike game where you, a Spanish explorer from the end of the XVth Century, have to stock up an expedition to the New World, travel there, and found colonies in the name of the crown.
In your quest, you will find marvelous places and face hostile natives through the New World, in order to obtain their riches for your kingdom.
You start out in Spain with three ships, a skeleton crew and some gold. Since gold won’t be much good in the new world be sure to stop by the shops in Spain to buy everything you’ll need.
What you take with you will determine your success when you arrive so spend carefully. Then board your ship and begin the long journey to the new world. But don’t expect a warm welcome when you arrive.
Here are some key features of "Expedition":
· High definition map of America and the Atlantic Ocean
· No experience points, expedition-based combat
· Each expedition is composed of several units with different skills
· Spanish music
· No experience points
· Simplified Command Set
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can now have audiences with the Catholic Kings, and gain titles and maravedíes from them
· Your ships now deteriorate in your trips, but you can also repair them using Carpenters
· Supplies from Spain shops have been increased to enable long term success.
· Many other small fixes!