Enigma is an open-source, unique puzzle game, which has influences from almost every game genre.
Your objective is easily explained: you control a small black marble with your mouse and have to find and uncover all pairs of identical Oxyd stones in each landscape.
Simple? Yes. Easy? It would be, if it weren't for hidden traps, vast mazes, insurmountable obstacles and innumerable puzzles blocking your direct way to the Oxyd stones.
If you like puzzle games and have a steady hand, Enigma's more than 500 levels will probably keep you busy for hours on end.
Here are some key features of "Enigma":
· More than 700 different levels.
· High-resolution 2D graphics.
· Realistic physics simulation.
· More than 500 different game objects.
· Oxyd compatibility mode that lets you play roughly 500 additional levels.