Citrus is a professional-grade, reliable ActionScript 3 game engine built for industry-quality games
Box2D, NAPE and AwayPhysics are available out of the box. Citrus provides you with quick access to three supported physics engines enabling you to create 2D or 3D experiences. You can even build a 3D game that uses 2D physics, like a side-scroller platformer.
Here are some key features of "Citrus":
· Manage objects
· Level Manager
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new Camera system ready! you don't call anymore view.setupCamera function, now it is view.camera.setUp
· input uses its own update loop using Event.FRAME_CONSTRUCTED.
· fixed tiled map parser's problem where the layer index might be wrong.
· fixed a bug in Keyboard's input where some actions weren't performed.
· fixed Starling VirtualButtons and VirtualJoystick 's destroy method.
· fixed a problem with parallax when zooming.
· fixed a bug where Nape Missile's angle wasn't in radian.
· Nape's Hero no longer has a static friction.
· fixed Nape's Hero was able if the collisionAngle was really close to 0.
· moved SpriteDebugArt and StarlingSpriteDebugArt into their respective package.
· SpriteArt/StarlingArt/Away3DArt content property becomes private with a getter. It should only be set internally.