Dwarf Therapist is an extension application for the fantastic game Dwarf Fortress. DF is a great game.
And it's fun to manage dwarves with keyboard menus until about the 50th one shows up. If you're starting to get overwhelmed you need therapist in your life.
In other words, Dwarf Therapist is a management application designed to run side-by-side with Dwarf Fortress.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Dwarf Therapist utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Dwarf Therapist is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Dwarf Therapist":
· Persistent custom professions - import and manage any number of custom professions across all your forts.
· Assign multiple dwarves to a custom profession at once to unify active labors
· Manage labors and professions much more easily than in-game using a flexible UI, allowing quick review of all dwarves at-a-glance
· Display all pending changes before they're written to the game
· Sort labor columns by associated skill level
· Persistent and customizable display; change colors, reposition/hide information screens
· Group your dwarves by several criteria
· Dwarf Fortress