The Diablo III Updater allows you to update the Diablo III game.
Diablo III lets you to return to the town of Tristram, where you must investigate the rumors of a fallen star.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Made improvements to address "rubberbanding" issues encountered when using movement-based abilities like Tempest Rush, Strafe, and Whirlwind
· The stack size of gold on the real-money auction house has been increased again to 10 million (up from 1 million)
· Passive Skills
· Inspiring Presence
· Will once again be displayed under Life per Second on the character sheet
· Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 that prevented Item Label Display preferences from being saved
· Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 causing dungeon exits to sometimes be placed in abnormally close proximity to the entrance
· Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 1.0.8 that prevented players with Starter Edition accounts from being upgraded when playing in an IGR