Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition is a stealth and role play game where you play as Adam Jensen, a former SWAT commander that had to go through the process of cybernetic augmentation.
You must uncover the truth behind a global conspiracy. The game features an interesting story with a lot of plot twist, that give you access to various side-quests.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition provides you with an arsenal of augmentations that you can use to enhance your own abilities.
The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000 and Intel GMA series.
NOTE: To buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition":
· Discover what led to the events of the groundbreaking Deus Ex in this visionary prequel, set 25 years before the original game.
· Experience truly open-ended gameplay in a world where your every choice has a lasting consequence.
· Unlock and upgrade augmentations to Adam’s limbs, eyes, brain, skin and lungs as you develop his body to suit your playing style.
· Wield the power of robotic limbs to perform brutal takedowns on your foes.
· Become invisible, move silently and see through walls as you use stealth upgrades to sneak past deadly troops and penetrate forbidden zones.
· Hack into security systems to read e-mails, disable surveillance cameras and unlock doors to hidden areas.
· Make friends and influence people! Become a master of persuasion and convince intriguing characters to give you information and behave as you want them to.
· Immerse yourself in strikingly inventive futuristic visions of Detroit and Shanghai, where cyberpunk sensibility meets Renaissance aesthetic. Explore every corner of these cities to uncover hundreds of secrets.
· Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition contains The Missing Link DLC and the Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement expansion packs.
· The game also contains a 44-minute "making-of" documentary, a 40-page book of design and concept art, motion comic, a soundtrack composed by Michael McCann and three trailers.
· 2GHz Intel Processor
· 4 GB RAM
· 17GB Hard Drive Space
· Graphics Card with 256MB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an audio track issue that was affecting the final video of the game.
· Fixes an issue that was affecting the right-click function on trackpads.
· Fixes a graphical error that occurred on some models in the AMD 4000 series of graphics cards.
· Improves support for third-party mice, keyboards and graphics tablets.