David's Backgammon is an amusing and challenging backgammon game that comes with 5 levels of play.
David's Backgammon was initially designed to provide a highly skilled opponent for all those times when a human partner was not available.
David's Backgammon also allows you to play with your friends by sharing a mouse.
Here are some key features of "David's Backgammon":
· Play against the Computer
· Play against another person
· 5 skill levels
· Fast computer play
· Piece movement is animated - pieces DON'T just appear in the new location
· Utilizes mouse or keyboard for easy play
· CarbonLib for OS 9.
· In the demo version you are able to finish about half of the games.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· works with OSX 10.5 or later including Mountain Lion. There are older version for all previous version of OSX and OS9
· maintenance update - only very minor changes
· fixed any know problems