Cytadela is a conversion of an old Amiga first person shooter. The original game was developed in 1990's by Virtual Design, and released for the first time in Poland and then in other countries.
This is a single player game in which a player fights against AI enemies. The goal of the game is to find six bomb parts with which the Citadel has to be blown up. To achieve it, the player not only has to defend himsefl against the enemies, but (s)he also has to solve many riddles, such as swithcing apropriate buttons in order to open some door etc.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· all levels are now available!
· the game finally works with Big-Endian processor
· added two info screens with information about in-game
· controllers (created by Marcin 'Senkal' Sękalski) the
· screens are displayed before training levels
· added a possibility to use WASD keys for walking
· added a possibility to turn on/off the sound (through
· settings menu)
· the game now requires about 50MB of hard disk space
· (because of the added levels and textures)
· the in-game fade-in/fade-out time shortened (while
· swithching between map and gameplay, when beginning and
· ending the gameplay), so it should be less annoying now
· some refactoring and code optimizations (the game now
· works a lot faster in levels with a lot of enemies)
· some memory leaks and initialization fixes (val * sometimes a blood from walls appeared on the OSD
· some other, hard-to-notice bugs