Cubosphere is a free and cross-platform game similar to the PSX game "Kula World" / "Roll Away".
Cubosphere is written in C++ and uses the following libraries: OpenGL, SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer), libjpeg, LUA, GLSL-Shader.
Cubosphere is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Cubosphere":
· game similar to Kula World
· over 300 levels in 26 different designs!
· Beta 0.2 version with improved performance and a lot of new stuff!
· Joystick/Gamepad support, enemies, ...
· 3d-Engine via OpenGL
· Internal level editor !
· LUA-Scripts to design own textures and behaviors
· currently with English, German and Danish translations
· Lots of different blocks: teleportes, elevators, lasers, icy and frying blocks, ...
· Mod-System allows to create user modifications for Cubosphere