Cricket 3d is a unique, fun simulation of the well known Cricket game that allows you to play as England or India, and see who wins the championships.
Cricket 3d doesn't provide a tutorial, so previous cricket knowledge is required for playign this game.
Here are some key features of "Cricket 3D":
· Defend, drive, sweep or cut the ball anywhere around the ground.
· Noballs, overthrows and wides - Dropped catches.
· Possibility of being stumped off the spin bowlers.
· Replay camera for those controversial lbw, runout and stumping decisions.
· Trouble hitting the ball? Use the Bowling Machine with settings to match all types of bowling.
· Option to declare.
· Select the line, length, spin and speed controls for each ball.
· Selection of next bowler at the end of an over.
· Move the fielders to any position.
· Use up to 2 slips or move them to other fielding positions.
· Tired of bowling? Use the Auto Play mode to sit back and watch the Mac batting against your bowling attack.
· Show the names of the fielders. Show the names of the fielding positions.
· Statistics for batting, bowling and team performances continuously updated as games proceed.
· League table to show the most successful teams from the games played.
· Runs per over and partnership graphs updated continuously.
· Complete set of international teams and selection of each team from squad of 15 top players.
· Teams are Australia, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, West Indies, Zimbabwe.
· Up-to-date bowling and batting averages for all players.
· Test Match or limited overs option.
· Single player game - play against the Mac.
· Two player game - one player bats using the mouse and the other player bowls using the keyboard.
· Save and reload games.
· Universal binary - game can be played on PowerPC or Intel-based Macs.
· Help screen available with hints.
· Updated graphics and animation based on international games.
· Full crowd sound (with option to switch off all sounds).
· The number of overs you can play is limited. Also, you cannot play classic games
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New features include the options to set the type of field settings that you need when bowling (either defensive, standard or attacking), a new on-screen runbox display which follows the ball after every shot, and a full 15-man squad for each international team.