Cricket 3D 8.0
An entertaining game that can simulate realistic cricket games and allows you to reenact classic cricket matches from the comfort of your Mac.
When you launch Cricket 3D you will be greeted by the Game Setup panel: here you can choose your team (England, Australia, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka or West Indies). Since you play against the computer, the opposing team will be automatically selected.
You have the opportunity to decide if you want to be first at the bat or at the field, you can adjust the number of overs (or play test match), enable the WiiMote or set up the difficulty level. However, you are also able to load previously saved games.
Cricket 3D can be played only in full screen mode and the Help panel will provide information about different features and tools. Furthermore, you get to play eight classic games: write-ups of the games and the actual scorecards are included.
Cricket 3D allows you to analyze the fielders placement and how each batsman is scoring around the field. You can choose a normal, defensive or attacking field and monitor the game’s progression in an oval window.
Cricket 3D is quite amusing and entertaining if you simply want to play a game of cricket from the commodity of your desktop, but it will prove to be equally useful if you are trying to up your game and improve your strategic thinking.
- Provides extensive controls for batting and bowling
- You can adjust the difficulty level, select your team, the game type (test match or limited overs), save games or play classic matches
- Keeps the score on its own
- Offers a complete set of international teams
- Provides support for using a WiiMote
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.0
- New features include the options to set the type of field settings that you need when bowling (either defensive, standard or attacking), a new on-screen runbox display which follows the ball after every shot, and a full 15-man squad for each international team.