Content Manager Assistant is a free and cross-platform tool for PlayStation that allows you to transfer data between a PS Vita sytem and your Mac.
Content Manager Assistant will enable you to back up your PS Vita system to your Mac and transfer files from your Mac to a PS Vita system as well.
Content Manager Assistant is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Content Manager Assistant":
· Easily transfer media files
· Back up your games and saved data
· Ability to update the PS Vita system
· Back up system files
· PS Vita sytem 1.60 or later
· Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz processor or greater
· At least 40 MB of free space on the hard disk
· At least 512 MB of RAM
· An Internet connection