Clubhouse Mini-Golf 1.4.1
A nice game that allows you to have fun playing golf on your own Mac and use your imagination to quickly create miniature courses.
Clubhouse Mini-Golf provides a park-like setting for the whole family to enjoy. Miniature golf games for Mac and PC have been a favorite around the world for many years.
The predominant impression of most people today is that a miniature golf game consists of windmills and obstacles but in reality, miniature golf has evolved, and is now played as a sport on "golf in miniature" facilities. Thus miniature golf now offers the player many of the challenges of real golf - surrounded by a lush, botanical garden setting with sand, vegetation and rock sculpturing.
Golf is a game in which a ball is struck with a club from a prepared area, known as the "teeing ground", across fairway and rough to a second prepared area, which has a hole in it, known as the "putting green". The object of the game is to complete what is known as a hole by playing a ball from the teeing ground into the hole on the putting green in the fewest possible number of strokes. A "round of golf' consists of playing 18 such holes.
- Design your own Miniature Golf Courses
- Cross Platform Internet/Network Play
- Original Background Music
- One to Four Golfers Can Play
- Mini Golf High Scores List
- Construct Courses with Hills, Bridges, Water & Clipart
- Animated Hazards: Spinners, Kickers and Gophers
- Easy Uploading and Downloading of Additional Courses - Upload Your Course For Others to Play!
- Instant Replay On Great Shots
- Save Instant Replays as QuickTime Movies
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [Chg] Updated preferences.