Clan Lord is a role-playing game which allows you to enter a virtual world where you can meet other players around the world for some classic fun.
Clan Lord allows you to explore Puddleby, a town from a dangerous island, where you have been exiled out of the Empire.
Pick a profession, create and lead your own clan and have fun socializing with other players.
Here are some key features of "Clan Lord":
· Explore an enormous and constantly growing world
· Characters work together, not against each other
· Choose from 7 different races
· Pick a profession: healer, fighter or mystic
· Become a Bard! Write and play your own music
· Form and lead your own clan
· Socialize with people worldwide
· Join groups of friends for heroic adventures
· Gather fame and power — or scheme from the shadows
· Undertake epic quests and drive the dramatic storyline
· A 100 MHz or better PowerPC Macintosh.
· 32 MB of available memory.
· A 28.8 kbps Internet connection.
· A sense of adventure.
· Characters created while playing the demo version aren’t saved, and are subject to a few restrictions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A couple of touch-ups to a couple of areas.
· The splash screen has a lot of SPLASH! (But possibly a paucity of puddles.) Thanks to everyone for participating in a fun event.
· A regrettable bug in the Mac client’s movie code, dating back to v795, has been fixed. It caused player, monster, and NPC nametags to be mangled. Unfortunately, any movies recorded by the erroneous clients — namely, Mac v795 through v804 — were also affected by this bug, and are (technically) internally corrupt. The v807 and later Mac clients do know how to work around this corruption, and will therefore play back both “broken” and “correct” movies equally well. But if you try to play a “broken” movie on a Windows client, the damage will reveal itself. Sorry about that.