Clan Lord is a role-playing game which allows you to enter a virtual world where you can meet other players around the world for some classic fun.
Clan Lord allows you to explore Puddleby, a town from a dangerous island, where you have been exiled out of the Empire.
Pick a profession, create and lead your own clan and have fun socializing with other players.
Here are some key features of "Clan Lord":
- Explore an enormous and constantly growing world
- Characters work together, not against each other
- Choose from 7 different races
- Pick a profession: healer, fighter or mystic
- Become a Bard! Write and play your own music
- Form and lead your own clan
- Socialize with people worldwide
- Join groups of friends for heroic adventures
- Gather fame and power — or scheme from the shadows
- Undertake epic quests and drive the dramatic storyline
- A 100 MHz or better PowerPC Macintosh.
- 32 MB of available memory.
- A 28.8 kbps Internet connection.
- A sense of adventure.
- Characters created while playing the demo version aren’t saved, and are subject to a few restrictions.
- Nothing notably new in the world this update.
- ... however, reliable sources tell me that behind-the-scenes work is continuing on several projects. Courage!
- Since v825, we’ve been gradually adding a bunch of really old cases to the Puddleby Court archives. Alas, the pesky backup gerbils haven’t coughed up the official transcripts from PY’540–573 yet. (Is it true that they were trained by Storoenna?)
- The prospect of rodentiary nonfeasance — aka “Gerbil Gridlock” — couldn’t deter us from adding a crude and preliminary Election Results Tracker, as a complement to the Court archive.