Cinders is an easy to play, fun, fairytale-inspired visual novel, that ditches the passive protagonist and banal morals of the original story in sake of a more serious approach.
Cinders is the story of four women and what made them who they are, inspired by the classic fairytale of Cinderella.
Here are some key features of "Cinders":
· A serious take on a classic fairytale story.
· Beautiful art by illustrator Gracjana Zielinska.
· Tons of choices and several different endings.
· Moody soundtrack by Rob Westwood.
· Limited gameplay.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Grim Fate ending no longer features incorrect person.
· Prince's name correctly displays as "Basile" during his character presentation.
· Lots of typo and grammar fixes. Major thanks to Alfilaria for taking a considerable effort in reporting them.