Chessmaster 9000 Updater 1.1.3
Chessmaster is returning to the Mac in its latest incarnation as Chessmaster 9000
Times have moved on and Chessmaster is returning to the Mac in its latest incarnation as Chessmaster 9000.
· Chessmaster 9000 for Mac OS X version 1.0
· PowerPC G3/G4 700 MHz
· 256 MB RAM
· Hardware accelerated 3D Graphics Card with 16 MB VRAM
· DVD Drive
· 1.3 GB free hard disk space
· Mouse and Keyboard
· QuickTime 6.
- Enjoy and learn from more than 800 classic games, including the best of 2001 and 2002 Grand Master games.
- Study the best opening moves and learn how to dominate the opponent sitting across from you.
- Experience a new and improved chess engine that allows players to compete against more than 150 different opponents, from beginner to Grandmaster level.
- Includes the new Psychology of Competition chess course taught by International Master Josh Waitzkin.
- Play using a variety of online, multiplayer options, including rated chess games and high-speed "blitz" chess games.
- Set up Tournaments to see how you would fare against famous historic chess players, or pit them against each other in a battle of wills.
- View the best graphics ever seen in a chess program on the Mac, featuring more than 30 new chess sets and optional, true 3D gameplay.
- Play against new random opponents for greater replay value.
- Improve your game with the new Blunder Alert feature that immediately notifies you of better moves when you move you pieces into danger.
- Test your skills with the new Endgame Quiz from five-time US Chess Champion Larry Evans.
- Jump right into a game with the new 'Quickstart' play or turn up the action with "speed chess".
Chessmaster 9000 Updater
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Networking - Network games with Gameranger are now fully supported.
- Performance - Various performance upgrades.