Free and open source Chess Database that uses Qt library to create modern, portable graphical interface
Current development is aimed at providing full featured PGN database. Afterwards we will add more flexible native format.
- Multi-platform. Supports Mac OS, Linux, Microsoft Windows
- Read-only support for PGN Files
- Work with multiple databases simultaneously
- Browse games
- Navigate through game, including variations
- Copy/Paste FEN/PGN
- Enter moves, setup board position
- Basic header search (click on columns in GameList header)
- Player database with picture support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.0
- The new version has been polished at several places: Undo/Redo, Polyglot book handling, danish and italian translation, asynchronous searching, entering moves via keyboard (thus the name).