In momentous battles from D-Day to Stalingrad, you'll find yourself in incredibly real terrain, caught in breathtaking life and death combat.
You'll fight as American and British paratroopers and as a young Russian soldier conscripted into the Soviet Army.
Whether cut off in a village in Normandy, battling to re-take Red Square, boarding and sinking a German battleship, speeding down German-held roads or rescuing Allied officers from a German stronghold, the dangers are more than any one soldier can overcome.
To make it through, you'll need your buddies around you, and they'll need you. That's what war is about, and it's exactly what Call of Duty is all about.
Recommended System Requirements: CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB or higher, Video RAM: 128 MB
Supported Video cards:
· NVIDIA GeForce 5200, 6600, 6800, 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120,
· ATI Radeon 9800, X600, X800, X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870
1. Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported.
2. Apple original CPU's only. CPU upgrades are not supported.
3. This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
NOTE: To buy Call Of Duty via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Call Of Duty":
· Play through 24 epic single-player missions on four interconnected campaigns, or go online for Axis versus Allies team-based multiplayer action.
· Intense battlefield moments put you in the heat of the action, capturing the chaos of battle like never before.
· Together with your squad, take on Nazi forces through a variety of authentic combat missions.
· Move through the ranks, taking on more dangerous missions such as sniper missions and ambushes until you are promoted to tank commander.
· 1.6 GHz CPU Speed
· 256 MB RAM
· 2.5 GB free disk space
· (ATI): Radeon 9800 or better; (NVidia): GeForce 5200 or better
· 64 MB VRam