WoW add-on presenting action buttons that have timers attached
· When you first start the mod, you will see 4 bars of 12 buttons each. Open up the options (in the interface->addons panel), and disable the bars you won't be using. Next change the number of buttons from 12 to however many buttons you would like to see.
· Now change the action slots the bar is showing you. Just take the action offset slider and slide it until you see some unused action buttons. Then drag the spells/abilities of your choice onto the bar.
· The default is to track dots/debuffs/buffs. If that's what you want the timer to reflect, you are done. If you want to see a cooldown instead, select the configuration for the button and change the selector from "Aura" to "Cooldown".
· There are lots of configuration options, go ahead and play with them. But that should be enough to get you started.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- don't show buttons for action slot ids above 120