Bitfighter is a free multi-player 2-D space combat game with Robotron-like controls.
Bitfighter is a team-based strategy game featuring retro vector graphics and customizable ships. It's fast, fun, and frenetic.
Bitfighter is cross-platform and designed to run on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and has an active development team.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add an /announce command for server administrators
· Add /showids command to see each object's ID (in test mode only)
· Added CMake build system for Linux and MinGW
· Server option to disallow team changing. Check in the INI
· More statistics tracking: distance, objects engineered, asteroids, turrets, and force-fields killed
· New ZC and Core default maps (courtesy of Quartz)
· Standalone install fixes
· Server voice chat enabled by default
· Nexus team spawns spawn appropriately now
· Fix crash when exiting Editor
· Fix Editor full screen scaling issues
· Several idle fixes
· Fix asteroid initial velocity
· Fix Zone not triggering EnteredZone event
· Fix Zone not getting IDs
· Fix odd crash with Zone Control and returning flags
· Fix Rabbit 'carrot' color
· Fix robot default Names
· Fix Editor saving IDs of objects to file
· Fix ForceFieldProjectors from jumping to incorrect walls in the Editor
· Fix levelgen scri...